What We Do?
- We recruit Foreign Domestic Workers (FDWs) from countries approved by the Ministry of Manpower of Singapore (MOM) such as Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar, India and Cambodia.
- We trained these FDWs in the respective countries and when they are ready, we match them with suitable families and bring them into Singapore.
- We will assist employers in their FDW selection process by giving our honest feedback and advice, arrange interviews through phone or webcam, arrange all the documentation and apply work permit for the selected FDW.
- We will pick up the FDW on her arrival date, bring her for a medical check-up, send her for SIP (Settling-In Programme) and finally arranged for her thumb printing to be done.
- We provide counselling and if necessary re-training to FDWs that have difficulty fitting into the Singapore culture or fitting into the employer's household.
- We assist in direct hire documentation
- We recruit & deploy Aupair to Norway & Denmark
- We also assist in the cancellation of work permit, repatriation, purchasing of air ticket, Insurance, home leave application, passport renewal etc
- We recruit foreigners for the Food & Beverage Industry.
- We have been selected by MOM for the Advance Placement Scheme (APS) where we are allowed to bring in qualified FDWs into Singapore for employment purposes.
There are many reasons why our Clients chose us and why they kept coming back to us,here are some of them:
- We are trained to give you solution and not just an FDW
- With over 20 years of experience, we know the answer to most of your problems with FDW & we are also able to address most of the FDWs problems too.
- We are licensed (Lic no: 97C4834) by the Ministry of Manpower of Singapore.
- We are accredited by the Association of Employment Agencies Singapore (AEAS), the Philippine Embassy in Singapore & the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore.
- We are sincere, reliable, have excellent customer service & we use these to build long-term relationships with you.
- We believe everyone deserved a 2nd chance & hence we always retrain and re-educateFDWs that have difficulty handling their new job.
- We are your one-stop FDW service centre.
- We are selected by MOM to participate in the Advance Placement Scheme (APS) for FDWs.
Who Are We
- Agent, Trainer, Solution Provider, Mediator, Counselor, Advisor and Recruiter!
- Established in 1997, experienced, professional & trusted.
- *** Maidcity was formerly known as Jobuzz Consultants ***